- Hi! Glad you're here! Here's a bit about me:I married a Musician With A Day Job from Glasgow, Scotland, in 1990. We have two sons, one daughter, five dogs, one tarantula, and some project always in the works! I am a Rescue Transporter and Animal Welfare Advocate. I'm also a lover all things photography, vintage, retro, DIY, decor, design, sewing, furniture refinishing, upcycling, & repurposing. My hobbies include technology, music, video games, and I particularly adore old movies (especially silent and classic horror movies).Together with The Hubs and our friend, Jay Swisher, we created our business, Shona Skye Creative. We offer photography services and products including portrait photography, corporate photography, jewelry, music, unique one-of-a-link Cosplay props, and decor. We sell our items and services online, at faires and festivals, and by word of mouth. We hope you'll share us!If you would like to know some more weird facts about me (because I *am* weird), click HERE.If you ever have a question or need to contact me, don't even hesitate! Just click HERE.And, BTW, I adore comments and I respond to each and everyone - by E-Mail! So, if you are a NO-REPLY commenter, check out THIS LINK to fix that, so I can chat with you!
What I'm Pinning
Shona Skye Creative by Kristy M Creighton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.shonaskye.com by Kristy M Creighton
Powered by Blogger.
11/05/2012 at 8:00 AM | By: Kristy Creighton
Hi, y'all!! I'm so glad to see you! How was your weekend? Did you enjoy your "extra" hour of sleep (for those of you in the states)? I have to admit to another dorkism - I reminded myself several times on Saturday that I needed to set the clocks back. I normally get up on Sunday, grab a cup of coffee, and set the clocks. However, this time, even after reminding myself several times, I woke up Sunday and immediately thought my cellphone was screwed up. So I rebooted it three times before I remembered that I had to reset all the clocks in my house. Duh. LOL
We had a fun Saturday, but I was tired and cranky after having to drop The Girl Child off at school at 6:30am to catch a bus to a state Student Council convention. I was in desperate need of new socks, I couldn't get back to sleep, so off to the shops I went. I did manage undergarments, (you're welcome, World), but the rest of my day was spent like this. Dammit, jammie pants are comfortable!
(The Hubster threatened to turn me in to The People of Walmart website. I didn't even realize the man knew how to work his phone camera that quickly. But, I will have my revenge...mwuhahahaha!)
5/16/2012 at 12:53 PM | By: Kristy Creighton
Who doesn't want something new? Creating a space that you can use and enjoy always seems to sound like a "big project" and we immediately start budgeting, creating shopping lists, gathering awesome ideas from Pinterest, clipping pictures from magazines, etc. But what about when we don't have a budget for a new space? Have you thought about shopping a favorite store that is filled with things you already love?
How about shopping your house?
Animal Welfare Architecture Bedrooms Before and After Black & White Blog Hops Blogging Bridges Cemeteries Christmas Closets Costumes Decks Design and Decor Desks Events Family Stuff Features Framing Furniture Makeovers General Gifts Giveaways Goodwill Hunting Graphics Guest Posts Halloween Health Holidays Inspiration It's OK Thursday Kitchens Landscapes Lighting Linked Posts Making a Difference Movie Reviews Music My .02 My Style Organization Painting Pet Adoption Pet Care Pets Photography Pinterest Portraits Project Fails Railroads Recipes Rescue Pets Reveals Reviews Room Remodels Sepia Sponsored Posts SSC Everywhere St Louis Attractions Steampunk Thanksgiving The Basement Gypsies The Week In Review Thrifting Time Management Tips and Tricks Upcycling Urban Valentine's Day Vignettes Wall Art Wildlife Windows Wordless Wednesday
Hey, there, sunshines!! As we scoot into our last days of November, I don't know about you, but I am finding Christmas coming at me like...
Hi, everyone! If you follow me on FACEBOOK , you saw that I posted a sneak peek of today's project. I have to say, this one is so from...
Hey, there! I'm so glad you stopped by today! Got a chair makeover that I am really excited to share with you! If you follow me over...
Hi there! I'm going to start this blog off with a small job I did over the holidays. This is going to be a simple project, but an e...
If you know me or have noticed the plethora of pictures and links scattered around the side columns of my blog, you know I'm a big adv...
You have heard, I'm sure, the old adage "The cobbler's children go barefoot," right? Well, unless you are talki...
The Hubster was off this past Thursday and Friday and he decided to surprise me! You will have to either guess what he surprised me with o...
Hi, y'all!! I'm so glad you are here! This is the post I shared on Sugar Bee Crafts last week, but I wanted to share it here, too, i...
Last week, in one of my warts-and-all moments, I shared with you the disaster zone that was my closet. Before I could tackle all the fun ...
Hi, guys! I wanted to run this post again, because I've gotten many absolutely wonderful new followers and commenters. Since I am on-th...
- Getting to Know Me
- The WTWTW Friday Movie Review!
- It's OK Thursday
- A Tisket, A Tasket, A Nifty, Gifty Basket!
- Wordless Wednesday
- A Cat-Like Curiosity: A Wonderful Story That Will ...
- New Feature! "What To Watch This Weekend" Movie Re...
- Giving Thanks for My "Riches"
- The Open-Door Thanksgiving
- Guest Posting at Sugar Bee Crafts!
- Monday's "Goodwill Hunting" Report
- Thoughts On Our Country
- The Shed: Socks for Sandy: Helping Sandy's Victims...
- The Monday "Goodwill Hunting" Report
- It’s My Birthday and My Warts-And-All To-Dream Lis...
- ▼ November (15)