Please Share It
Well, well, well, I stumbled across this little party and thought to myself, "Wow, I could use a little OK-ness this week!" All righty then, here goes:
- It's OK that success this week consisted of having $1.52 left in the checking account and that I borrowed coffee from my mom-in-law to keep it a credit- and overdraft-free week.
- It's OK that I skipped Book Club this week to try to feel better for this weekend, which has a Girl's Night Out and a Christmas party scheduled. (But I felt bad, anyway.)
- It's OK that I made an extra pumpkin pie just to have for breakfast this week.
- It's OK that I stayed in my pajamas all day this week - twice
- It's OK that I decided to dump the Christmas tree on The Hubster. I can't help it. I hate, hate, hate putting that thing up and he just doesn't hate it quite as much. (I promise I'll do the rest of the decorating, though.)
- It's OK that I stayed up way too late last night and overslept this morning. I did get The Girl Child to her early morning STUCO meeting on time.
(I would love for you to come back to visit, so please SUBSCRIBE using one of the buttons I have up there at the top on the right. And be sure to find me on Facebook for behind the scenes stuff and general goofiness. I'm on Twitter, too, but be warned - I have been known to accidentally tweet-bomb during baseball seasonl!)